Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanks

wants:

soy nog, or cabin cider, by the fireplace

a feather in my hair:
navajo/plaid buttoned all the way up, or this guy's diy blanket coat:

Tay from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

but this isn't about what i want! this is about contentment and appreciation.

i'm thankful for my wonderful friends, especially those around me that have supported and encouraged me so much the last few months. the acceptance, love, and inspiration i receive from all of you is amazing.

i'm thankful for the members of my family, though far away, that keep me in their thoughts and are always willing to listen.

i'm thankful for constant reminders of beauty in this world, despite the negatives, and for new opportunities and projects that keep me mentally and creatively afloat.

i'm thankful for passion, for faith, for determination... humanity is surprisingly resilient.

i know this blog is supremely self indulgent and i doubt many read it, but i enjoy this collection of images and sounds, so thank you to my readers: i would do this only for myself but i appreciate the idea of an audience. please feel free to comment/respond in any way!

a happy thanksgiving to all. eat a tofurkey!

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog keri. I love your collections of sights and sounds...you're super talented! love you

    ReplyDelete