Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NYFW, FML, KL, ETC...

New York Fashion Week is full of far too many mediocre designers; wading through the shows is just discouraging. I do have a few favorites, though, and I'll post at the end with highlights so as not to waste your time. I clearly can't keep up with the big guns that post instantly from the shows, so I'm not even going to try...

I'm far more into wasting my time on silly blogs, like FML. I'm pretty sure this is one of those blogs that spreads like wildfire over the internet, but just on the off chance you haven't heard of it, check it out NOW. It's basically a collection of shitty life stories that are user added, meaning that they may or may not be true. Seriously, though, who cares if they're true? They're hilarious, and are updated frequently meaning an almost constant source of entertainment. Sweet.

Another great time waster is Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life. Written as if the words came from the Kaiser himself, it sprinkles words of wisdom, such as "Diet Coke is the new black". Supporting characters are Rei, Yohji and A-Dubs herself. If you know anything about the man, the legend, I can bet you'll piss yourself laughing.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment