Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10.13.10

the stomachache; interesting how such a physical reaction can occur because of emotional or mental distress. it's usually associated with dread, at least in my case, which is interesting because nerves and anxiety aren't usually part of my reaction to life. as i realize one is coming on, i first have to determine whether the pain is located in my uterus or closer to my solar plexus. as i realize it's not a monthly woman type thing, i then analyze all foods recently ingested to figure out if i've eaten something to make me sick. after crossing these options off my mental list, stress is the final option, so i have to accept the fact that my body's telling me i'm upset. i'm pretty good at ignoring emotions, and not thinking about my problems, so i get kinda aggravated when they're so sick of being pushed aside that they attack my midsection. i think my organs are putting out a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment