Sunday, July 5, 2009

summer in the city

I'm moving this week into a lovely new house; the roommate and I have been painting up a storm to give it that homey touch, despite it being a rental. It's sure to be a bit nutso knowing our personalities and different design aesthetics, but will be nothing less than interesting. As she said when we made the decision to carry the light olive green from the living room halfway into the kitchen, "It's ok, we're not normal anyways". 

I'm trying to find time to work on the jewelry but just can't seem to get it going! I ordered earring findings to start new styles in that direction, but what I really want to do is develop my necklaces further. Hopefully once we're settled in for a little while I'll have time to put towards working on that. Until then, all my money's going to lame-o house stuff, like a fridge, washer, and dryer. Not what I want to spend money on at all. 

Anyways, just a heads up that I'll continue to be m.i.a. for some time still; hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment